Thursday 18 October 2012

GabriellaSofia Rants: Naked Royals

Hello :)

So I know this video is not quite as topical as it might have been a few weeks back, but I filmed it way back then and never got around to posting it up. You know how I love a good old rant and getting a healthy debate going, so go ahead and get involved. If you don't agree with what I'm saying, tell me... if you do agree with what I'm saying, let's be friends :)

I just think that the media have taken this whole obsession with invading the privacy of public figures WAY too far. I have no interest in seeing Kate's breasts or Harry's 'crown jewels' (do you see what I did there??? I made a funny!) and I can't for the life of me understand why some people seem to believe that it is against our human rights not to have access to this material. It is ridiculous how far some organizations will go for a bit of publicity.

Anyway, I'll be coming down from my soapbox right about now...

Do you think royals willingly sacrifice their privacy when they choose to keep their titles? Should we be allowed to see their naked bodies against their will? How would you feel if you were a royal yourself?



In order to be aware when I post new things, you really must follow, subscribe and like my pages! Here are all of the links...

Please follow me on Twitter at:

Click 'Follow' on my blog which has tons of reviews, beauty-fashion-lifestyle features and more:

Subscribe to my Youtube channel where I post hauls, tutorials, outfits of the day and WAY more:

Also check out my facebook page at:

Please rate, like, follow, comment and subscribe and I promise there will be loads of beauty, fashion, lifestyle, culture and gossip material going up on here each week :)

Thanks for watching, guys and I'll see you soon!

Love
gabriellasofia x

No comments:

Post a Comment