Tuesday 16 October 2012

Inspired #1

Things that are inspiring me at the moment...

Picture 1
*A beautiful two-bedroom, both en-suite, fourth-floor, pent-house apartment available in a prime location for just £695 per month near to my city centre...*

*Bellatrix Lestrange-inspired make-up looks... That's my halloween costume sorted!*

*This summer just gone. The travel bug has well and truly bitten me, and now I know I am capable of traipsing across a foreign country all alone I am so much more confident!*

*The music festival my dad has organized for Halloween entitled, 'HippyHorror'*


*Wonder Forest blog... the blogger has decided she wants to be a millionaire and seems to have the motivation to achieve her goal*

SALE
*The Topshop mid-season sale... 'nuff said!*

*Company magazine always gives me brilliant ideas and just by reading it I feel like I'm one step closer to finding something I'm truly passionate about*

So there you have it. Just a tiny compilation of the things which are inspiring me at the moment. I wanted to write this post primarily because I've been feeling a little bit demotivated recently, but wanted to remind myself that you can find passion in even the smallest and most seemingly insignificant things. I have always been someone that thrives off the here and now, always looking for something in the present that pushes me to hit a goal in the future. I love seeing people break out of what would be the 'norm', or expected in society of them. Yes, I want to have my own super-duper posh flat, I want to fancy dress like a Harry Potter character, I want to see the world, I want to encourage and assist my Dad in making his festival a success for the local area, I want a girl who is just like me to prove that if you want to be a millionaire you can make it happen, I want to have a Topshop wardrobe and I want to feed off the success of business-women, fashionistas, journalists, make-up artists and models in a magazine and allow it all to contribute to the me of tomorrow. 

What has been inspiring you recently? What are your goals in the short and long term? How can you get what you want out of life?

This is the sort of post that epitomises what a HauteFuture really is and how I can achieve it... Hope you enjoyed it :)

Love and snuggles
GabriellaSofia
x

No comments:

Post a Comment