Wednesday 21 September 2011

Haute Future - Fall Haul Video...


So guess what... I've been SHOPPING!!! Haha. Honestly most of these Fall items were purchased in the United States over the summer, but some of the bits have been bought since I've been home! The stores include Forever 21, Delia's, Urban Decay, MAC, Icing by Claire's Accessories, Carmex and Boots.

I would describe my look this seasons as collegiate chic what with the blazers and the A-line short-ish skirts. I would probably say that I've gone with a 1940's look for my make-up what with the deep wine colored lipstick and neutral eye shades, I might incorporate a flick with my eyeliner to give a more 'Pin Up' effect... Hmmm, so many options :)

Anyways, as usual all of the clothing items and beauty products were purchased them with my own money and I have not been encouraged by any company to do this tutorial... And yet I'm super excited about trying them all out and would say that most of the things were purchased from stores or brands that I have used for a while and trust with the quality of their products... hopefully they won't disappoint this time! Now for the painful part... This is how much they cost:

Gothic Cross Necklace - $4.80 Forever 21
Sweater Green - $19.90 Forever 21
Sweater Maroon - $19.90 Forever 21
Shorts Yellow - $34.50 Delia's
Brown Brogues - $24.80 Forever 21
Suedette Khaki Booties - $27.50 Forever 21
Heeled Tan Brogues - $25.80 Forever 21
Granite Coloured Panty Hose - $12.50 Delia's
Plum/Wine Coloured Panty Hose - $12.50 Delia's
Black Blazer with Tiny Blue Polka Dots - $32.80 Forever 21
Camel Coloured Blazer with Striped Lining - $27.80 Forever 21
Short Chiffon-y Nautical Skirt - $16.80 Forever 21
Autumn Leaf Coloured Skirt - $14.80 Forever 21
Pink/Lavender/Black/Tan Watercolour Skirt - $34.50 Delia's all available at www.store.delias.com
Blue/Gray/ Black Flower Dress - $22.80 Forever 21 all available at www.forever21.com
Urban Decay 15th Anniversary Shadow Collection - $55 available at www.urbandecay.com
MAC Sin Lipstick - £13.50 MAC
MAC Nightmoth Lip Liner - £14.00 MAC
MAC Frankly Scarlett Blush - £17.00 MAC
MAC Brun - £9.50 MAC
MAC Outre - £9.50 MAC
MAC Woodwinked - £ 9.50 MAC
MAC Blanc Type - £9.50 MAC all available at www.maccosmetics.co.uk
ICING by Claire's Accessories Gold Glitter Polish - $4.50 ICING
ICING by Claire's Accessories Blue Glitter Polish - $4.50 ICING available at www.icing.com
Barry M Red Glitter Nail Paint - £2.99 Boots
Carmex Moisture Plus - £4.50 Boots
Boots Tea Tree Witch Hazel Spot Wand - £3.56 Boots all available at www.boots.com

Hope you liked the video, let me know what you've been buying for this season!

If you are interested, please follow me on Twitter at:
www.twitter.com/hautefuture

Also check out my facebook page at:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/HauteFuture/149057205180776

Please rate, comment and subscribe and I promise there will be loads of beauty, fashion, lifestyle, culture and gossip material going up on here each week :)

Thanks for watching, angels.

Love
gabriellasofia x

No comments:

Post a Comment