Monday 28 November 2011

HauteFuture OLD Outfit of the Day 13th September 2011


I know I've been terrible recently. This past week has been so intense at uni as it's nearly Christmas and I'm trying to make sure I have done all the work necessary before I head off home for a month worth of writing 8000 words :( Sounds grim right? Anyways, this means I really haven't had a lot of time for my beautiful blog! Just because I haven't been able to post any big reviews or write reams about a random topic doesn't mean I don't have time for ANYTHING, so here is a video that I found in the dark shadows of my laptop. I recorded it last month but it managed to get lost somehow but EUREKA it is found! Haha. I'm thinking of uploading some old videos I recorded last year also so that other bloggers/vloggers in the community can see how I've improved, but it's a big step to take as they were only really supposed to be practices and I never thought anyone would see them... Should I upload them anyway? Tell me in the comments below!

So this is what I wore to work one bright sunny day in September. What do you think? What do you wear to work?

Hope you enjoy the video and I'm so sorry it's up so late! It's sometimes hard to keep up with all of my ideas lol!

Most of the items are one or two seasons old and I say in the video how much the new ones cost and where they are from, so I'm not going to go through all that in this description box or I'll be here forever, and I'm already running late for my seminar!

Without much further ado, if you liked the video, please do check out these other pages...

Please follow me on Twitter at:

Keep track of my channel where I post a bunch of hauls, tutorials, OOTD's and more at:

Also check out my facebook page at:

Please rate, like, follow, comment and subscribe and I promise there will be loads of beauty, fashion, lifestyle, culture and gossip material going up on here each week :)

Thanks for watching, guys and I'll see you soon!

Love
gabriellasofia x

2 comments:

  1. awwww seeing your legs made me want summer back! (that sounds creepy but it isn't meant to be!)
    Unfortunately I have to wear smart outfits to work, so lots of dresses and blouses with skirts!
    Belle du Brighton

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I know right? I wish I could go sunbathing... looking a bit palefaced right now :( Awhhh as if you have to wear smart clothes! Bet you style it up real nice though?
    Love
    gabriellasofia

    ReplyDelete