Sunday 13 November 2011

HauteFuture Outfit of the Day 13th November 2011



Hi there!

So this is my first Outfit of the Day posts and I hope you like it! I was just headed out to work so my outfit isn't super-sexy or anything... Each and every item is at least two seasons old, so considering I don't even remember how much each of the items are and that they are no longer available in stores, I'm not going to go through everything I've got on in this description, but if you watch the video you can find out where the pieces are from :)

I hope you liked this outfit! I ended up getting into a row with two horrible women while I was wearing it, and another lady insisted that they'd started the row because, 'They're just jealous as you look much nicer than they do' so I'm thinking it was probably ok! Haha. Who knows?

Please excuse me for that massive ramble I did at the end. It really does make a difference when people subscribe to my channel, or follow me on Twitter or my Blogger account, or like my facebook page... Anyways, if you liked the look, please do check out these other pages...

Please follow me on Twitter at:

Keep track of my channel where I post a bunch of tutorials, hauls, tag videos and more at:

Also check out my facebook page at:

Please rate, like, follow, comment and subscribe and I promise there will be loads of beauty, fashion, lifestyle, culture and gossip material going up on here each week :)

Thanks for watching, guys and I'll see you soon!

Love
gabriellasofia x

2 comments:

  1. pretty outfit and nice blog! I'm now following

    I've just started my own blog, check it out and follow if you like :) thttp://mariafashion93.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awh thanks for the comment, and I'll check the link out tomorrow morning... would check it now but I'm feeling a bit poorly :( Once again, thanks for watching. I really appreciate it.
    Love
    gabriellasofia
    x

    ReplyDelete