Friday 2 December 2011

Pre-Party Preparation Routine... Hair, Make-Up, Nails...


I was about to get ready for my aunt's birthday party last weekend and I started to wonder what steps everyone else takes when they are getting ready for a big evening event, a date, a party, a premier (I wish!)... I figured I'd record my steps in between getting ready for the party so you guys can all see the transformation which I make when I'm getting ready and how I get there!

Please take the time to check out my other sites... I have a Twitter, a Facebook AND a blog too and there will be a giveaway soon where you'll need to be following at least one of these to be able to be entered so don't forget to his follow, like and subscribe!

Please follow me on Twitter at:

Subscribe to my Youtube channel where I post hauls, tutorials, outfits of the day and WAY more:

Also check out my facebook page at:

Please rate, like, follow, comment and subscribe and I promise there will be loads of beauty, fashion, lifestyle, culture and gossip material going up on here each week :)

Thanks for watching, guys and I'll see you soon!

Love
gabriellasofia x

No comments:

Post a Comment