Monday 5 December 2011

Outfit of the Day 4th December The Clothes Show - Topshop, Forever21, Primark


This is the first in a series of coverage videos/blogs which I'm sorting since going to The Clothes Show yesterday! The fashion show was incredibly beautiful and the dancers were show-stopping... I have a few videos of the show so expect them to be uploaded very soon.

So I tried on about a million outfits, including everything from a summer-maxi dress (wintered up with my black biker jacket and thick-knit grey scarf) to my dad's over-sized ACDC t-shirt with denim shorts (what was I thinking???) and this is what I decided to settle on. As I say in the video, I thought it was the right balance of professional with the blazer and fashion conscious with the trendy shoe-boots and a bubble-skirt detail. What do you think?

I'm so incredibly grateful to The Clothes Show for my free press-pass which they offered me for my blog. I hope I can make it worth their while by posting enough coverage to get invited back next year!

I will be posting some videos of the actual fashion show, some photos of some of my favourite stalls, a haul video of the MASS of goodies I picked up and maybe a tutorial of the make-up I used... Let me know if there's anything else you might want to see.

As usual, all of my clothes are old so they're not available in stores anymore :( However, I hope you can get some inspiration from my outfit!

Please take the time to check out my other sites... I have a Twitter, a Facebook AND a blog too and there will be a giveaway soon where you'll need to be following at least one of these to be able to be entered so don't forget to his follow, like and subscribe!

Please follow me on Twitter at:

Subscribe to my Youtube channel where I post hauls, tutorials, outfits of the day and WAY more:

Also check out my facebook page at:

Please rate, like, follow, comment and subscribe and I promise there will be loads of beauty, fashion, lifestyle, culture and gossip material going up on here each week :)

Thanks for watching, guys and I'll see you soon!

Love
gabriellasofia x

No comments:

Post a Comment