Wednesday 7 December 2011

Haute Future Haute Haul... The Clothes Show Part 2: Models Own...


So here is Part 2 of the epic haul I managed to secure for myself at The Clothes Show on Sunday! As I say in the video, I've only ever used Models Own nail varnish before but I really wanted to try some other things in their range so I'm glad I was able to get ALL OF THIS for an absolute bargain £10... Let's see how much it's all worth eh?

All these products can be purchased at www.modelsownit.com;

Powder Eye Shadow - £5
Duo Eye Shadow - £5
Glitter Eye Pencil - £5
Kohl Eyeliner Pencil - £5
Lip Gloss - £5
Nail Polish - £5
Face Paint - £5
Nail Buffer - £5
Make Up Bag - Unavailable, but I guess it would be about £5!

So in total, the goodie bag I spent £10 on is worth about £75!!! Amazing!

Look out for my Clothes Show Haul Part 3, which includes some random miscellaneous freebies that I picked up and concludes my spending at the event.

Please take the time to check out my other sites... I have a Twitter, a Facebook AND a blog too and there will be a giveaway soon where you'll need to be following at least one of these to be able to be entered so don't forget to his follow, like and subscribe!

Please follow me on Twitter at:

Subscribe to my Youtube channel where I post hauls, tutorials, outfits of the day and WAY more:

Also check out my facebook page at:

Please rate, like, follow, comment and subscribe and I promise there will be loads of beauty, fashion, lifestyle, culture and gossip material going up on here each week :)

Thanks for watching, guys and I'll see you soon!

Love
gabriellasofia x

No comments:

Post a Comment