Friday 2 December 2011

Outfit of the Day 30th November 2011 - Topshop, Forever 21, PacSun, Hollister


Just off out to the cinema with my mummy and granny so I decided to do an outfit of the day as I'm wearing jeans for a change! What do you reckon? I used to hate jeans because I thought they made me look like a boy (I'm WAY more into floaty skirts and the like!) but I figured I would give them a go today as I didn't want to be cold in the cinema...

Hope you enjoyed this quick video. As I said, each of the items is at least two seasons old so I'm not going to list their prices or where they can be bought but I state in the video which stores they were from so if you like them perhaps you can find something similar if the exact item has been discontinued!

Please take the time to check out my other sites... I have a Twitter, a Facebook AND a blog too and there will be a giveaway soon where you'll need to be following at least one of these to be able to be entered so don't forget to his follow, like and subscribe!

Please follow me on Twitter at:
http://twitter.com/hautefuture

Keep track of my Youtube channel where I post hauls, outfits of the day, tutorials and more at:
http://www.youtube.com/hautefuture

Also check out my facebook page at:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/HauteFuture/149057205180776

Please rate, like, follow, comment and subscribe and I promise there will be loads of beauty, fashion, lifestyle, culture and gossip material going up on here each week :)

Thanks for watching, guys and I'll see you soon!

Love
gabriellasofia x

No comments:

Post a Comment